Wednesday, 21 March 2018

Uyen (Post 3)

There are many advantages about my app, babbel. com, which I have mentioned in my posts 1 and 2. During the short time, I have learned how to greet, introduce my name, use “you” in formal and informal ways, and form some adjectives for male and female. I absolutely believe that my app is very helpful because I can learn French by myself and practice some exercises which help me memorise what I learned. However, I cannot achieve all things of my aim as I have to pay money if I want to study next levels of each course. I hope that I will learn more French language about learning with my app in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Uyen. Although you haven't achieved all of your SMART goal, it seems like you still received benefit from it if you plan on using it more in the future. Do you think it's something you could introduce to your students to study English independently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get your goal to speak French with everyone

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!