Wednesday, 14 March 2018

Uyen (post 1)

Hello, my name is Uyen. I choose babbel.com to experience the independent learning of a language with mobile technology and my target language is French. My aim is by the end of the Action period, I want to be able to greet someone, introduce myself, and ask basic conversational questions in French, which is smart. This app is very interesting because it has many courses such as beginner’s courses, intermediate courses, grammar, listening and speaking, reading and writing, countries and traditions, specials, words and sentences. It is suitable for my learning strategies as I can listen, repeat, and do exercises. Now I can speak and write some simple words and sentences for example merci, bien, oui, non, and Ça va?, Et vous?

1 comment:

  1. A good post, Uyen. You have even included a comment on the suitability of the app to match your learning strategies. We'll all be very interested to hear your progress.

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!