This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
-
Hello, my name is Uyen. I choose babbel.com to experience the independent learning of a language with mobile technology and my target langua...
-
My project began on 9th ,March and up to now I can reach my SMART aims. After a specified period of time I am able to greet in French, int...
-
After finishing French 1, I continued to choose French 2for my progress. French 2 is more difficult than French 1 that just has lots of simp...
I really like the way you make the video. It is clearly about the aim of the video.
ReplyDeleteyour mojo is lovely, I really liked the way you presented and shared with us.Thank you so much
ReplyDeleteI love your presentation,it is so interesting and funny.Thanks
ReplyDeleteI like your video and soft ware you chose .perhaps you are able to add the conclusion.
ReplyDeleteYour Mojo is so interesting.
ReplyDeleteI'll upload this as soon as I can make it smaller!
ReplyDeleteIt’ s very funny to watch your video. You are professional journalists. I admire the way you interviewed people.
ReplyDeleteI had to upload this via YouTube, but don't worry it's unlisted (private) so only you can see it here. Well done with your mojos!
ReplyDelete