Thursday, 22 March 2018

Mojo Video 3 (Yen, Tung & Duc)


8 comments:

  1. I really like your MOJO's video clip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your mojo about lunch time ,especially lunch time of Vietnamese students.lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Mojo’s topic. It’s so exciting. I think you should choose the bright light when you made video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your clip most because it is so real and funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way you divide the aim of the person in this work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your video perhaps you could turn music down at interviewing in order to hear the voice clearly. It will be more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your mojo is lovely and exciting

      Delete
  7. I like the ending with Ms. Yen’s whisper voice.

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!