This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Tuesday, 20 March 2018
Blog post 2-Minh Yến
After finishing French 1, I continued to choose French 2for my progress. French 2 is more difficult than French 1 that just has lots of simple words and expressions meanwhile there are many sentences in French 2. They made me be confused and hard to remember all of them. However, it was so exciting to spend all of my free time to get them. I have just learned 12 words but I have 2 wrong words, then it helped me try them again. The app was very useful at that time. There’s one wonderful thing which I have just found with this app. This is “ Explore” part in Memrise. It is like a camera. When I started taking one object with it, it recognized and showed the word in French and its meaning in English. It’s not only so smart but also funny because sometimes it could not give the name or just give the wrong name. For example, when I took a photo of a pencil case, it showed the word “ die Gardine”, it means that the curtain. It was crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
-
Hello, my name is Uyen. I choose babbel.com to experience the independent learning of a language with mobile technology and my target langua...
-
My project began on 9th ,March and up to now I can reach my SMART aims. After a specified period of time I am able to greet in French, int...
-
After finishing French 1, I continued to choose French 2for my progress. French 2 is more difficult than French 1 that just has lots of simp...
Thanks for sharing, Yen. You're on to French 2 already - soon you'll be fluent! And how would you evaluate the app according to Thornbury and Chapelle's theories? I look forward to your final blog post and your poster presentation on Friday!
ReplyDelete