This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Wednesday, 21 March 2018
Blog post 3- Bach Yến
My project began on 9th ,March and up to now I can reach my SMART aims. After a specified period of time I am able to greet in French, introduce myself and ask simple conversational questions like "Qu'est-ce que c'est?" (What is it?) or " Je peux vous poser une question? " ( Can I ask you a question?) Some words in French are rather similar to those in English, which helps me guess their meaning easily. During the project, I learn French mainly by listening and repeating with mosalingua app. In one word, I finally reach my aims set at the beginning of the project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
-
Hello, my name is Uyen. I choose babbel.com to experience the independent learning of a language with mobile technology and my target langua...
-
My project began on 9th ,March and up to now I can reach my SMART aims. After a specified period of time I am able to greet in French, int...
-
After finishing French 1, I continued to choose French 2for my progress. French 2 is more difficult than French 1 that just has lots of simp...
Good work in achieving your SMART goal! Do you think you will introduce this app to your students so that they can study English independently? Why/why not?
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment. I think I will introduce this app to my students so that they can learn English independently , especially speaking and listening. Besides, I hope to help my students in using this app as I have some experience.
ReplyDeleteI wonder why you're so cute
ReplyDelete