Hi, every one
Learning French is more interesting although I only study it with Memrise app on my mobile phone.
I have self studied French from the 13 of March. It takes ten minutes for me to learn French every evening.I learnt vocabulary and how introduce about myself in French. During the learning, I usually make mistakes on gende when I make sentence . For example, Je suis vietnamiene(woman say) but I say Je suis vietnamien.Moreover, Some of French is pronunced by nassal accent . It is really attracted me to learn but sometimes I am not able to say the word in nassal accent.
Memrise is a useful App for learning language. I learn how to listen,speak ,read, and write especially learning French with native speaker. I learn single words about greeting and name of country in the first week.It is easy for me to memory and say the word effectively as I practiced listening more. More over in consilidation exersise I have to write the word following the tape script or rewrite the sentence from Enlish to French. In the second week,I review vocabularies and practice it in sentences. Now I can introduce myself in french. Athough I only learn a little bit
I will try my best to learn French in the future.
Good work! So does this mean that you achieved your SMART goal? Do you think you will introduce this app to your students so that they can study English independently? Why/why not?
ReplyDeleteGreat! You got a lot of greeting sentences in French. I'd like to chat with you oneday because I love speaking French.
ReplyDeleteI think you will achieve the goal in future.
ReplyDelete