Learning a new language can be really enjoyable when our approach to learning is geared towards having fun and I think Memrise app is doing that well. I found this app more exciting because I used one of the special features to learn vocabulary. That is “Explore” which I can capture every objects and then I know what they are called in Chinese. Furthermore, I really love the profile because I have chance to look back what I have learned already as well as the daily review of progress.
Everyday I usually learn Chinese about 10 minutes at the ferry stop in the morning and 15 minutes before going to bed. I listen to the new words, repeat them loudly and I also take daily notes about the meaning or the quantity of the words. After that, I choose the “Classic review” to do various exercises and practice more with those words. However, I have learned all free topics already so now if I want to learn more, I have to pay to get the Pro Class.
Up to now, I finish my aim because I have gotten 52 words already and I’m able to say a short introduction about myself in Chinese. I think those are my good efford and it is so great to have a wonderful time when learning a new language with mobile apps. I will continue using Memrise, learning more languages in this app and experiencing more suggested apps. Thank you for your suggestion and guidance.
This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Wednesday, 21 March 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
-
Hello, my name is Uyen. I choose babbel.com to experience the independent learning of a language with mobile technology and my target langua...
-
My project began on 9th ,March and up to now I can reach my SMART aims. After a specified period of time I am able to greet in French, int...
-
After finishing French 1, I continued to choose French 2for my progress. French 2 is more difficult than French 1 that just has lots of simp...
Great, Mai! Congratulations on achieving your SMART goal. Do you think you will introduce this app to your students so that they can study English interdependently? Why/why not?
ReplyDelete