This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Wednesday, 21 March 2018
NGAN. .( POST3 )
First of all,I want to tell you that Duolingo.com is one of the most useful apps for everyone to learn,especially French learning.Why I say so because it is easy for me to follow.I never feel disappointed when I make any mistakes because it will give me a chance to correct myself and it shows me the correct answers immediately. Therefore; I can understand and remember the language better.Although I sometimes have difficulties in listening and translating , after 10 days I can now remember 15 words and some simple sentences to introduce myself and greet someone in French.I am very happy about that.I got level 1 and I am trying with level 2.I found that it is a very convenient and simple way to use only my cell phone to learn another language with Duolingo.com.I hope that I will be successful in my French learning when I return to Vietnam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
-
Hello, my name is Uyen. I choose babbel.com to experience the independent learning of a language with mobile technology and my target langua...
-
My project began on 9th ,March and up to now I can reach my SMART aims. After a specified period of time I am able to greet in French, int...
-
After finishing French 1, I continued to choose French 2for my progress. French 2 is more difficult than French 1 that just has lots of simp...
Good work Ngan! Do you think you will introduce this app to your students so that they can study English independently? Why/why not?
ReplyDeleteI think you have found the best app to learn Frenh. Can you apply this app for your students?
ReplyDelete