This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Wednesday, 21 March 2018
NGAN. .( POST3 )
First of all,I want to tell you that Duolingo.com is one of the most useful apps for everyone to learn,especially French learning.Why I say so because it is easy for me to follow.I never feel disappointed when I make any mistakes because it will give me a chance to correct myself and it shows me the correct answers immediately. Therefore; I can understand and remember the language better.Although I sometimes have difficulties in listening and translating , after 10 days I can now remember 15 words and some simple sentences to introduce myself and greet someone in French.I am very happy about that.I got level 1 and I am trying with level 2.I found that it is a very convenient and simple way to use only my cell phone to learn another language with Duolingo.com.I hope that I will be successful in my French learning when I return to Vietnam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
Good work Ngan! Do you think you will introduce this app to your students so that they can study English independently? Why/why not?
ReplyDeleteI think you have found the best app to learn Frenh. Can you apply this app for your students?
ReplyDelete