Wednesday, 21 March 2018

Huu Phuc - Lovely Chinese post 3

Duolingo is one of the most useful apps for everyone who wants to learn foreign language like me. It has many "tips" which make me have more interested in learning Chinese or some lovely messages which remind me to practice studying every day when I pretend to forget using this app. However, I think it is better if there are more pictures in this app, it will absolutely attract to more people. After passing two levels with three topics such as greeting, numbers and names, I definitely believe that I can greet someone and ask basic conversational questions in Chinese.

2 comments:

  1. Great, Phuc - does that mean that you have achieved your SMART goal which you set in Week 1?

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!