Hello everyone!
This is my last sharing about the Chinese short course in ten days on dualingo.com website. I really think that this is a very useful for learners who want to learn a foreign language. However, learners can only practice listening, writing, and reading skills. They cannot practice speaking skill of a language on this website. There is no interaction between teacher and students when i take this course so that i send some my new words and sentences which i have leant from this website to my sister and ask her for helping difficult exercises. I also feel happy because i can learn a new language with some simple communicated sentences such as greeting 你 好,asking about health 你 好 吗 ,你 身 体 好 吗 ?, an invitation 你 吃 饭 吗 ?。
These are all my sharing for the last posting about dualingo.com
This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
-
Hello, my name is Uyen. I choose babbel.com to experience the independent learning of a language with mobile technology and my target langua...
-
My project began on 9th ,March and up to now I can reach my SMART aims. After a specified period of time I am able to greet in French, int...
-
After finishing French 1, I continued to choose French 2for my progress. French 2 is more difficult than French 1 that just has lots of simp...
Great, Thu. So does that mean that you have achieved your SMART goal?
ReplyDeleteOfcourse. But i think that i will take more time to learn Chinese language on this website and ask my sister explain some exercises that i cannot clear!
ReplyDeleteI think it's a good app to learn new words but there's no feedback to help U practice more.
ReplyDeleteI have the same think as you, Anh that's why I ask for my sister's helping
ReplyDelete