This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Wednesday, 21 March 2018
Name: Dao ( post 3 )
Hello everyone! MosaLingua is the app I love because through it I can learn French. My aim is the end of the action period, I want to be able to greet someone, introduce myself and can ask answer some simple questions and I think I achieved my aim. I can say greetings, polite phrases, the essentials and introduce myself. Using this app it make me feel interested because I can learn a new language, it is similar English but it is more difficult than English, that is the reason why I love it.According to me, this app is very good, it helps beginners can learn by themselves, they can learn basics very easy. I hope everyone will use this app in learning new language.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
-
Hello, my name is Uyen. I choose babbel.com to experience the independent learning of a language with mobile technology and my target langua...
-
My project began on 9th ,March and up to now I can reach my SMART aims. After a specified period of time I am able to greet in French, int...
-
After finishing French 1, I continued to choose French 2for my progress. French 2 is more difficult than French 1 that just has lots of simp...
Well done on achieving your SMART goal! Do you think you will introduce this app to your students so that they can study English interdependently? Why/why not?
ReplyDeleteNow you are confident to greet someone in French.
ReplyDelete