Wednesday, 21 March 2018

Post 3- Anh

Hinative is an essential tool to make my sound more natural in French. I know how to greet someone in French and I'm knowledgeable about how to make question-and -answer patterns to introduce myself. For example, I want to ask "how are you?' I say 'Comment ça va? or Comment vas-tu?' and I can answer 'Je vais bien',etc. I think this is one of the best apps of learning languages and cultures. It also creates a global community for all language learners. It gets my speaking and writing corrected and this app determined whether or not I sound naturally. On the other hand, I had some problem in using Hinative at the first time because this app focuses on a questions and answers type of learning. I had to make questions and wait for someone answer my questions. I think it is so hard to learn new words by this way.
In short, Hinative is not suitable to learn new words but it is helpful to communicate with native speakers. It works well in connecting me with others over the world. I really enjoy this app.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anh, when you say: "to make my sound more natural in French" do you mean make your pronunciation sounds more native-like? And di you manage to achieve your SMART goal with this app? Why/why not?

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!