This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Wednesday, 21 March 2018
Blog post 3- Minh Yen
I have just finished my personal progress of self studying French. I chose French 1 and French 2 with 37 words and I got 25,925 points. During my progress, I often reviewed all of the words because sometimes I forgot the meaning and their spellings. The app was so smart and useful that I thought he was my teacher. When I did not remember to self study last week, I was received an email to remind enjoying the course. It was exciting. I really loved the exercises which helped me consolidate how to pronounce the new words correctly or spell them exactly. When I made mistakes, it helped me correct them immediately and explained everything clearly. However, I didn’t know if I pronounced the words or sentences correctly. In my view, this is one of the weak points of the app. After finishing two courses, I believe I can greet someone and ask basic conversational questions in French. However, I think I will continue to set up another personal progress when I return to Viet Nam to develop my French skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
That's excellent, well done Yen! Does that mean that you have achieved your SMART goal set at the beginning? Well done!
ReplyDelete