Tuesday, 20 March 2018

Post 2- Anh

There are many apps we can use for learning language. Hinative is one of the most interesting app to me. It's simple and easy to use by connecting to the internet. Afer installing this app, I started to learn French everywhere in my free time and I find it's a functional tool to connect me with native speakers. I can get my questions answered by adding the questions on the app. For example, "How do you say Hello in French?" and someone can help me by adding the sound "bonjour". In this way, I have a chance to listen to the words and I give them feedback if I want to. Moreover, I can record my voice and ask the question like "does this sound natural?" and then some native speakers can fix my words or sentences and make its sound better. In addition, I can make questions about anything I want to learn in French.
I think this is a practical app that I can practice language day by day. It helps me not only to learn the vocabualy but also to improve listening skill in French.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Anh. This does sound like a very interesting app. The fact that it includes feedback sounds useful. And how would you evaluate the app according to Thornbury other 'problems'? I look forward to your final blog post and your poster presentation on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!