Tuesday, 20 March 2018

Hao's Post 2

I set a goal five minutes a day with Duolingo app to learn Russian. Firstly , I signed in with my email address then I choose the level which is for beginners. Because I have never learned Russian so that I have to begin with the "alphabet ". Every day after school, I learn Russian with Duolingo. Experiencing several days, I knew some vocabularies about members in the family : mama(mother), nana (father); the way to introduce myself and others : eto mama(this is my mother.).... and some simple nouns: a house (dom), a motor (motop) , a radio(padno) the negative sentence with "He". After finishing the lesson I got " you've met your daily goal." I feel so happy about this.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Hao. It seems that "meeting your daily goal" is very motivating. Soon you'll be fluent in Russian! And how would you evaluate the app according to Thornbury and Chapelle's theories? I look forward to your final blog post and your poster presentation on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!