Tuesday, 20 March 2018

Huu Phuc- Lovely Chinese Post 2

Da jia hao! 😊😊😊 Hi, everyone!
After using Duolingo within two weeks for learning Chinese, I find that it is an interesting app. There are many topics that I passed and got gold medals such as greeting, numbers, food and so on. While I was learning Chinese, I was making a lot of mistakes. If I did wrong, the app forced me try to do it again and again. The more I practice doibg the exercises, the better I am. The special thing I would like to share about Duolingo is that at the end of each topic, I had a gold medal that made me get more motivation to study Chinese harder.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Phuc. It seems the gold medals are very motivating. This is called "gamification". It seems there is is some feedback on incorrect answers, but how would you evaluate the app according to Thornbury other 'problems'? I look forward to your final blog post and your poster presentation on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!