This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Tuesday, 20 March 2018
Uyen (Post2)
One thing I would like to share with you is that my app is very interesting because when I learn a word, it records my voice. If I repeat it correctly, there will be a green line around a picture. And if the line is red, I have to say the word again until it is green. I strongly believe that by this way I can improve my pronunciation. Another thing is that my app can inform how well I do exercises for each course. For example it shows 27/30, which means that I did 27 correct words in a total of 30 ones. I try them again. I am learning beginner’s course. It is very helpful as I can learn how to form adjectives for male and female.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
-
Hello, my name is Uyen. I choose babbel.com to experience the independent learning of a language with mobile technology and my target langua...
-
My project began on 9th ,March and up to now I can reach my SMART aims. After a specified period of time I am able to greet in French, int...
-
After finishing French 1, I continued to choose French 2for my progress. French 2 is more difficult than French 1 that just has lots of simp...
Thanks for sharing, Uyen. It seems like the app can track your progress well and also gives feedback on speaking, which is interesting... I look forward to your final blog post and your poster presentation on Friday!
ReplyDelete