This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Tuesday, 20 March 2018
Uyen (Post2)
One thing I would like to share with you is that my app is very interesting because when I learn a word, it records my voice. If I repeat it correctly, there will be a green line around a picture. And if the line is red, I have to say the word again until it is green. I strongly believe that by this way I can improve my pronunciation. Another thing is that my app can inform how well I do exercises for each course. For example it shows 27/30, which means that I did 27 correct words in a total of 30 ones. I try them again. I am learning beginner’s course. It is very helpful as I can learn how to form adjectives for male and female.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
Thanks for sharing, Uyen. It seems like the app can track your progress well and also gives feedback on speaking, which is interesting... I look forward to your final blog post and your poster presentation on Friday!
ReplyDelete