This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Tuesday, 20 March 2018
NGAN. POST 2
I am very happy that I am now able to remember the meanings of some new words in French. I can not only write but also translate some simple short French sentences in to English. However,I sometimes misunderstood some words such as "le and la" in French. I can not distinguish their differences exactly. Anyway I will try my best to practice my new language in order to get my aim .I believe I can do that because it is not so difficult to follow if I continue practicing it day by day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
Thanks for sharing, Ngan - soon you'll be fluent in French :) And how would you evaluate the app according to Thornbury and Chapelle's theories? I look forward to your final blog post and your poster presentation on Friday!
ReplyDelete