I'm really interested in learning French in memrise app because of many reasons.
Firstly, there is a wide range of languages for studying about 25 languages. After installing the Memrise app,I started to set my target language and have studied language every where in my free time with connecting of internet on my phone.
Secondly, the App is absolutely attracted learner to study by setting game for learning.For instance,the first thing is that I played guessing game in learning the meaning of vocabulary.There are four pictures with the name below and a supplying word card then I will recognize the the meaning of the word by picture.
Further more, I can practice listening when I click on speaker symbol. I am able to listen to the word again and again by once a click.
More over, I will learn the word in sentence by unscrambling the word.If I give incorrect word,I will have to learn the word again after feed back is given on the app by red sign( wrong anwer),green sign( right answer).
The last but not least is review process at the end of every part with limited time . It is very helpful for me to consolidate what I have learnt before and I will get a learning record and then I can learn the language with native speaker.
I think learning a language on the app is an effective way for me.
Very interesting, Thong. I see you mention feedback, and what about Thornbury's other four problems? How would you evaluate the app according to those?
ReplyDelete