Monday, 19 March 2018

Blog Post 2- Bạch Yen

So far with the app mosalingua recommended by Mr.  Henno
besides some greetings in French like salut
or  comment vas tu?  I can now use some simple conversational questions like " "Parlez vous anglais? " (Do you speak English?) , "   Où habits? " (Where do you live? )  or " Quel âge as-tu? " ( How old are you?) . Also I can practise with conversation exchange. There are many choices for us to practise with audio only,  audio with French subtiles, or English subtitles or memorize flashcard.  I hope I can finish my project with  my SMART aims  realized.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Yen. And how would you evaluate the app according to Thornbury and Chapelle's theories? I look forward to your final blog post and your poster presentation on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!