Monday, 19 March 2018

German post 2 Dung

Hello everyone!
After 2 weeks, learning German, I feel interested and eager to practice. Everyday i and my roommate practce greeting and introduce ourselves then we do exercises in Dulingo. In basic 1,2 and introduce I got level 2. However in phrases and ACC case, I only got level 1 because these parts are not easy for me to realize the word is plural or single verbs. They are similar. For example: Ich heib / Er heibt . Ich komme / Er kommt/ Du kommst/ das, der, die...

1 comment:

  1. Guten Morgen und gut gemacht! Thanks for sharing and good luck with your final few days evaluating the app. I look forward to your final post and also your poster presentation on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!