Good afternoon everyone!
This is the second i write about the website which i have choosen for learning a language from Appstore. Chinese language is my target to learn on this website. Five minutes a day is the time that I spend to learn for the online language course in ten days. These are some my comments about learning Chinese on dualingo.com website in five days. First, i could find there many advantages on it and now some topics which i could learn were numbers, greetings, food. I have chosen basic level for the beginning. Each of topic has two or three lessons and contains lots of exercise types for learners practice the languages in three skills ( listening, writing, reading).
Second there is also one inconvenience that learners cannot practice speaking skill . There is no interation between t-ss as well.
These are all of my sharing for the second posting.
Thanks for sharing, Thu. I wonder how you could overcome the lack of interaction... I look forward to your final blog post and your poster presentation on Friday!
ReplyDelete