Wednesday, 14 March 2018

POST 1- Bo Thi Anh Thu


Hello everyone !
My name is Thu. I am a teacher of English at a primary school in Binh Duong province. In 2018, I have a chance coming to Australia for learning about teaching methodology and applied linguistics course. At the first week, some lectures in UQ have  introduced many interesting and useful solfwares and websites about learning and teaching languages on the internet to me. I have decided to choose dualingo.com website for studying  Chinese language (besides English) in 5 minutes a day with some reasons.
First, this website is free for users.I do not have to spend money on it.
Second, there are many choices for languages learning. Thus, I have many changes to learn lots of foreign language
Third, I can set up the time i want to learn a day.
I do set up my action period in nine days  and check how much Chinese language I could learn.
I have greeting and number lessons with two parts on first day. There are many kinds of exercise I am practiced on this website such as select the correct character,write in English, matching,etc.
I think that dualingo website is a wonderful website for people who want to learn foreign languages.
These are all my experiences about this website for the first posting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thu - thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing more about your Chinese language learning experience with this app and also to see how you evaluate it with the principle we looked at in class.

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!