Wednesday, 14 March 2018

NGAN_ POST 1

Hello everyone,
My name is Ngan.I'm a teacher at a secondary school in Vietnam.

I have attended an ICTE course at UQ for nearly two weeks.I have been learning how to use some useful apps to learn foreign languages.I used an app called Duolingo.com in order to get another language and the target language I have chosen is French.

By the end of the course I want to be able to remember and use some new words to greet someone or introduce myself exactly.

In my opinion, this app is so interesting and helpful.It helps me be able to improve my vocabulary, grammar, writing and translating in French.It is easy to follow and gives me many opportunities to correct the false words and sentences immediately so that I can understand and remember the language well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ngan, we look forward to hearing how you progress in your language learning with this app and also how you evaluate it against Thornbury and Chapelle's principles.

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!