Wednesday, 14 March 2018

Name: Dao (post 1)

Hello! My name's Dao. I'm an English teacher at a primary school in Viet Nam.I love waching film special French, so that is a reason why I choose French. My chosen mobile technology to experiment with is Mosalingua. My aim is by the end of the action period, I want to be able to greet some in French, introduce myself and can ask some simple question in French.In MosaLingua, we can learn 4 skills: listening , speaking, reading and writing. I think it is very useful, we can learn French through flash cards, repeat and record my suond, so it is suitable for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Dao. We'll look forward to hearing about your progress and experiences with this app.

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!