Thursday, 15 March 2018

Blog 1 Tam

Hello everyone, my name is Tam. I am from Viet Nam and I am stydying at UQ in Australia. At UQ i study many skill about methology. At home i choose a software to learn another language. I like french and this reason explain i choose Duolingo software. I study about 10 minutes every day. I like this because it is very useful. I can learn vocabulary and structures. In addition, pronunciation is also joined in this software. This sofware shows vocabulary and the picture to explain to the learner. Then it makes the pronunciation. It has many levels for the learners. I begin at level 1. I feel that it is very useful and easy to learn.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tam, very interesting. I hope your language learning with Duolingo goes well (what language are you learning?) and we look forward to hearing about your progress and evaluation.

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!