Wednesday, 14 March 2018

Minh Duc -Post 1

Hello ! My name' s Minh Duc.I am an English teacher at secondary school. I love my job because I can work with children and the education environment, which is my childhood dream. I like learning a language like French because I love their culture. Books, which I read many times , are Napoleon, Louis XVIII.. They make a big impression on me. How great they were! Therefore, I use Memrise app. I think it's so usefull for me to study language because it can help you in learning new words through game. It's so interesting! And if you achieve your target , for example, French 1, we will receive a reward like  marks . And you can get a higher level. I can study in 1 hour , if I have free time . If not, I will learn in 30 minutes. When you study about 100 words, it will help you review old words by a small game like typing the missing words, or jumbles word. I like it . There are many styles of learning for you to choose . For example, speedy review if you want to challenge yourself. And , review if you would like to review the old ones. My aim will be a small talk with the basic sentences like greetings, ask about health. Yeah, I like this app!!

1 comment:

  1. Minh Duc, you have made some very insightful comments here. Well done! By the way, what was your aim?

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!