This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Wednesday, 21 March 2018
Dung _post 3
This is the third time I have learned foreign language so I feel eager and excited to study with Duolingo. I think this app has many advantages for everyone who wants to learn foreign languages. During the short time, I have studied German how to introduce myself, using simple sentences with my roommate and learnt by heart about 30 words. After 2 weeks learning German, I realised that my app, Duolingo is really useful since i can study German by myself and practice exercises, especially talk to my roommate some vocabularies which we have just learned and guess them in English or visual aids. Although i tried my best to practice speaking German, i can't get all things as i hope. In the future, i have more time to practice German regularly with this app. Thanks Mr Henno introducing and guiding this app to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
Good work Dung! I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. Do you think you will introduce this app to your students so that they can study English independently? Why/why not?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You’ve found a useful app to learn new languages.
ReplyDeleteUseful app you have applied. Congrats
ReplyDelete