This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Tuesday, 20 March 2018
Mai - Blog post 2
After some more days that I got more experience with the Memrise app, I had some feelings and good knowledge. Firstly, I found it really convenient because I could learn Chinese in everytime and everywhere such as in my free time before sleeping, at the bus stop, at the ferry stop or even when I was walking. Next, I think that the theme of this app is very easy to use. It has some small logos with names and the user just need to find what they want to do next. For example: everyday I usually choose “Learn new words” and then I choose “Review” immediately to make sure that I get those words. Moreover, I got the words so fast because I practiced with variety of exercises such as listen and choose, reorder the words, translation or write the words...and I loved all of them. Lastly, up to now, my range of Chinese words is about 40 words with level 2 and my points are 16.744. My basic Chinese knowledge now is about the words with some topics like : pronouns, greeting ways, transportation, some countries and some languages. I really can not wait to show what I got so I hope I could greet you in Chinese one day in our class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
Thanks for sharing, Mai. That feeling of being able to learn any time and any where in small chunks is called "microlearning". And how would you evaluate the app according to Thornbury and Chapelle's theories? I look forward to your final blog post and your poster presentation on Friday! And please greet me in Chinese (although I won't understand).
ReplyDelete