Wednesday, 14 March 2018

Blog Post 1: Action period

Hello, my name’s Minh Yến.Now I am teaching English in a primary school in Binh Duong.My chosen mobile technology to experiment with is Memrise.com for self-directed learning. My target language is French. My aim is by the end of the Action period, i want to be able to greet someone, introduce myself and ask basic conversational questions in French. I think Memrise is so smart and useful for self studying with lots of courses from beginners to advances. I can practice French by listening and repeating the words or short sentences to greet someone or say goodbye. I can also my levels easily. I have learned 12 words with level 6 and I also get 9,432 points.It’s really helpful because i am given mail to remind me to complete the course, to self study every day. I remember some words like “ merci” means “ Thank you” or if you want to say “hi” you can say “salut” in French.I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Some great detail in your post, Minh Yen. You seems to have made good progress already. How do you think you'll know that your pronunciation is correct?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some exercises that I can check but I’m not sure all are corect completly.

    ReplyDelete

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!