Wednesday, 14 March 2018

My blog post 1 ( Truc Mai )

Hello. I’m Truc Mai from the Green Class. My new target language will be Chinese (Mandarin) because there are many China companies and Chinese who are working successfully in many fields in my province.  After I experienced many useful apps, I decided to choose and install MEMRISE app which is attractive and has various learning activity. Moreover, it has the new goal everyday and I have to get them day by day so I have chance to challenge myself as well as look back what I have learned. My specific aim is that by the end of the Action Period from 9 March to 21 March, I want to learn 50 words and introduce about myself in Chinese. Up to now, I have taken level 5 of Chinese 1 with 7 new words and greeting ways and I’m really happy to say to all my classmates “Nǐ hǎo” that means “Hello”.

1 comment:

What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!