This is the class blog for the Green Class of the ICTE-UQ EMTP Binh Duong Province course.
Thursday, 22 March 2018
The holiday of a lifetime!- minh duc
How can I say about this great opportunity? Up to now , I learned a lot about many apps , which related to the real life! How exciting I was when in the first time in my life I can use google map yo find my way . I felt like...I can control my life, and from now I become famaliar with this city. The peaceful and beautiful city I ever see! You know that, in here, the Queensland University is the place we can study , play and enjoy your life. Luckily , in this place , there was an Egypt exhibition! You know , mummy is one of my childhood dream and now I saw them by my own eyes. Fantastic!! I can stand here and talk about thousand things on this amazing city!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a journey. What a pleasure to have you all with us. Tạm biệt và chúc may mắn!
-
Hello, my name is Uyen. I choose babbel.com to experience the independent learning of a language with mobile technology and my target langua...
-
My project began on 9th ,March and up to now I can reach my SMART aims. After a specified period of time I am able to greet in French, int...
-
After finishing French 1, I continued to choose French 2for my progress. French 2 is more difficult than French 1 that just has lots of simp...
No comments:
Post a Comment